Translate

Terms of service

Payment dynamics

Payment is 100% in advance.

First way: 30% of the total amount is paid immediately, in advance. You shall receive confirmation of the payment and booking acceptance. The remaining 70% will be paid in person on arrival.

Second way: you pay the whole amount right away and receive discount on price. You shall receive confirmation of the payment and booking acceptance.

Only after receiving in advance payment, or whole amount, the reservation is considered complete.

Booking procedure

You fill in the form on the reservations web page. In one working day you shall receive our booking offer to your email. Offer is typically valid for 10 days, unless another time interval is given in itself. During that time period we should receive your payment through bank money transfer. Please email us after payment. We shall check your transfer with our bank, and email you the confirmation and booking acceptance. Your accommodation is waiting for you. The bill shall be issued at the hotel reception.

The booking shall be automatically canceled if the payment is not received on time. Received money is not returned.

 

Payment methods

Guests outside of Republic Croatia make payment using money order to our bank, denominated in EURO.

We do not accept credit cards over internet or in person. In the hotel we accept debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, MB Card.

 

Reservation change

Any change of dates, number of persons, type of accommodation or any other element of already accepted reservation is treated as a reservation change. Change is acceptable only up to 20 days before arrival date. If possible, first change shall be made free of charge. Any following change will be charged 15 € or by additional costs it created, whichever is bigger.

 

Reservation canceling

Reservation canceling has to be in writing: by email, fax or letter. The date of the written cancelation is the basis for deciding on the amount of money that will be charged. If cancelation is 20 or more days before arrival date, it is charged 30% of the total amount, which is equal to prepaid sum for booking. Cancelation after that time is charged 100% of total amount.

For death, illness etc. and if you have paid full amount in advance, 70% will be returned to your bank account after you present document supporting your claims. You will be charged extra with bank expenses. Such claims will be addressed after season ends, in September or October. You will receive the invoice per post.

Deposit

Apartment guest leave deposit money on arrival when receiving keys. Deposit is returned last day at departure. Damage to housing or equipment is charged from deposit.

 

last change on 15.05.2011.